Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Seattle

After a long day of travel, I finally arrived!  Welcome to Seattle, Washington...the beginning of my cross country adventure.  You can see the city from the back yard of my Aunt and Uncle's House.  I am so excited that I get to spend time with them :)

After settling in for a day, and while my cousin and her husband were still here, we went to some local wineries and tasted the goods.  There really is some amazing wine that comes from this area.  Below, we are at my winery.... :)



And here is Jessica and me!  I love you Jeddios!!!


So today I spent most of the day traveling around downtown Seattle and then headed over to Snoqualmie Falls.  A beautiful day!!!  Although, I wasn't quite ready for driving on I-90, where there are 6 lanes and the speed limit is 70 MPH.  That is a huge difference from Kona, where the biggest road had two lanes and you go 55.  I just have to get used to it again.






Tomorrow my dog Akua arrives, so I will be getting ready to pick him up and Wednesday, Jason gets here.  The adventure continues...........I will get more pictures up soon, I promise!  Until then, be well everyone.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment